Who Are We?
- We are a group of people who have been saved by the blood of Christ having our sins washed away in baptism. (Mark 16:15, 16; Acts 2:38; Galatians 3:27; Acts 22:16)
- We believe that the Bible is the only inspired text and that following the commands of Christ can lead to eternal bliss. (2 Timothy 3:16, 17)
- We believe in the example of the First Century church, in partaking of the Lord’s Supper every First Day of the Week. (Acts 20:7)
- We believe that on the First Day of the Week, the saints should give as they have prospered. (1 Corinthians. 16:2; Corinthians 9:7)
- We believe that singing is without the use of instruments in public worship. The instruments to be strung are the heartstrings. (Ephesians 5:19; Colossians. 3:16)
- We believe that as saints we are to gather on the First Day of the Week to hear the gospel preached, and to communicate to God through prayer. (Acts 20:7)
- We believe in the local autonomy of the church. Though the church is universal, each congregation is ruled separately by elders and deacons, or by the men of the congregation. (1 Timothy 3; Titus 1)
- We believe that every soul is precious. It is our mission to seek and save the lost. (Luke. 19:10)
Take Your First Step
Break the cycle and make it happen! Three amazing reasons to start and look to Christ:
You need a Savior!
You need Forgiveness!
You need a Best Friend!
Minister and Wife
Members in Worship
The church assembled on the first day of the week to worship God… “I will declare Thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto Thee.”